As a woman ages, her estrogen levels naturally begin to decline as she progresses through the stages of perimenopause to menopause and post menopause. Symptoms often become severe enough to affect quality of life and may include difficulty sleeping, night sweats, weight gain, and impaired cognitive function.
Est-Adapt is an estriol-only formula, maximizing dosing options and clinical success. Est-Adapt contains 0.5 mg per drop of estriol while the competing product contains 0.2 mg per drop.
Other brands combine estriol and progesterone in the same formula, negating the opportunity for precision dosing and specific symptom management. This creates limitations for addressing clinical needs and eliminates the option to use estriol on its own. For example, if a patient needs an additional 10 mg of estriol and is taking the combination product, they would be getting an extra 200 mg of progesterone, which is certainly contraindicated in the majority of cases.
- Provides relief from the natural decline of estrogen.
- Helps to support healthy menopause.
- Assists with the transitions of women as they age.
- Promotes mental clarity and decreased brain fog.
- Estriol – 0.5 mg of micronized estriol per drop, ideal for refining personal dosages. Micronization is the process of reducing a material’s particle size to the micron or submicron level, thereby increasing absorption.
- Vitamin E (mixed with tocopherols) is a blend of alpha-tocopherol and mixed tocopherols. Est-Adapt does not use the common tocopheryl acetate form; acetate is cheap acid, used in wood glue. Est-Adapt uses premium vitamin E in mixed tocopherol forms for enhanced stability and oxidative protection.
- Rice Bran Oil is a reliable oil carrier which contributes to the stability and viscosity of the oil formula.